[ Home ] [ Idea ] [ Submit News using XML–RPC] [ Submit News ] [ Nuke 4.3 Integration ] [ Display News ] [ Add RSS ] [ Task List ] [ Discussion Forums ] [ Retrieve News in XML ] [ Channel ] [ Screen Shots ] [ Archives ] [ Tutorial for retrieving news ] [ Tutorial for submitting news ] [ Download OCS Directory ]
To integrate PHP-Nuke 4.3 with the NGOID News Network Modifications have been made to 4 files.
Either make the modifications outlined in install.txt OR
download the modified version of the these files and replace them with the original ones. (Install.txt is also available as a part of the download)
In addition to the above 4 files, the following files have to be installed
1) parsestories.php: This file parses the XML data provided by NGOID news network and retrieves necessary information.
2) SubmitNews.php: This file establishes a connection to the XML–RPC server and passes data to be inserted into the database.
3) submissionsNgoid.php: This file includes parsestories.php and displays all the submissions at NGOID in a tabular form.
4) intheme.php: This file takes care of username displayed with sitename from which article was posted.
5) xmlrpc.inc: This is the XML–RPC PHP 1.0b8 client file. This file can be downloaded from Usefulinc.
The first 4 files are available as a part of the download.
For more details on NGOID, Click here
Copyright © i3Connect, Inc. Use of the material is covered by the i3Connect Community License. i3Connect™ is a trademark of i3Connect, Inc. All other trademarks here are properties of their respective owners. i3Connect is not responsible for the authenticity of the news feeds provided on the site.